Tag Paradise Newsletter Comment Thread..

Go down

Tag Paradise Newsletter Comment Thread..

Post by AliciaS on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Hello members.

Newsletter to let you know the changes on the board.

For weeks I have been trying to decide what I want to do with Tag Paradise Message Board. I thought about closing it. But I love everyone on the board and I know I would really miss you. I come up with the conclusion to lock up the board (no more new members) and just leave the board open for all the members who come in and mingle.

I have been so busy lately with new things in my life, it's been hard for me to come on the board like I want to. Charlotte is taking a break from the board. Maybe later this year she will come back. I wish her all the luck with all the new things happening in her life. That means I won't have help running the board. I'm so glad I kept the board small. I can still fun it when I can.

We have always been family on this board, and has always helped each other out. I still need your help. If you see a question in the chatbox that you can answer please do. It would help a lot. If you have questions only I can answer, leave me a pm. If I don't get to it that same day, I will answer it the next day. Thank you everyone for helping.

I want to thank Brigitte for moderating the game room and General Chit Chat forum. I hope she will continue. I love the games. I also want to thank Lovin for Making "Guess My Number" fun to play and win a tag. I hope she will continue also. I don't have anyone to moderate the PSP Tut forum. I will have to close it unless someone what to moderate it. Let me know.

Thanks to the taggers who tag on TP. I hope they continue. I love tagging so I will continue to put up tag offers as much as I can. Come in and check the tag booths for offers.

I hope you will still mingle on the board and have fun with or without me. I will come on late at night mostly. When I have a work day off, I will be on all day.

Thanks everyone for reading this letter.

Alicia

Admin

http://tagparadise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tag Paradise Newsletter Comment Thread..

Post by FRENCHYBRIGITTE on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:57 pm

My pleasure as always Alicia
Love to keep helping in the board
Will be nice if some one would like to moderate the PSP tut Forum

Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by DebzTP on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Sent you pm Alicia xx
DebzTP
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down